Your Month Meme
Tagged by: Sarcastic Mom (Lotus)
1. Mention the person who tagged you and create a link back to them.
2. Copy-paste the traits for all the twelve months (see below).
3. Pick your month of birth (see below).
4. Highlight the traits that apply to you.
5. Tag 12 people and let them know by visiting their blogs and leaving a comment for them.
6. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve done it!
My birthday is in April, and I think best in bullets. Highlighting as simply yes/no is entirely to difficult for people like me, so I just answered them all with more commentary than they needed.
- Active and dynamic. Um, I actively visit my refrigerator in round trips, and I do eat a variety of foods depending on mood. Otherwise, no.
- Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Absolutely *not* me on the decisive. I can stand at Target tired to the bone staring at variations on the plastic container theme for 15 minutes yet leave empty handed. Without regret.
- Attractive and affectionate to oneself. I have somewhat attractive and decidedly not attractive moments (sometimes at the same time), but I do not discuss affection with myself publicly, unless that's related to treating myself to lattes - then yes.
- Strong mentality. Is this like stubborn, strong-willed, opinionated and obstinate? Maybe we are finally getting somewhere.
- Loves attention. Ha, me? Never. OK, always, from way back. You got me. Except when I'm shy and sincerely don't. This is too complicated to explain.
- Diplomatic. I try to be, but it's hard when my voice gives away that I'm irate, irritated or just happen to think someone is just dumber than stupid (I don't want to be like this, really, I don't, but it's like my face is a mood ring).
- Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Yes to the first two. Really. But no to the last part. I have entirely too many problems of my own to run around pretending like I know what's best for anyone else. I'll console you and be your friend while you sort out your own crap. That cool?
- Brave and fearless. I believe that bravery (and courage for that matter) are all about doing something in spite of your fears, so the two words are almost opposites in my way of thinking. Sometimes I'm brave, but mostly I really am more afraid of my own shadow than most people (though not entirely without reason).
- Adventurous. To a degree, yes. Living in Japan, traveling to Hong Kong all by my lonesome and *always* wanting to go explore places probably fit, but putting myself in danger or too high off the ground or in a bunch of water or going skiing doesn't thrill me.
- Loving and caring. If you meow or quack, you have it made. Otherwise there are a lot of variables with better chances if I don't think you are an ass.
- Suave and generous. Huh? No and not as much as I want to be. Am I done yet?
- Emotional. I'm *not* emotional, damn it. I just feel things deeply, you insensitive prick.
- Aggressive. Only passively. So I'm told.
- Hasty. Didn't I already answer this above? Can we move on already? OK, sometimes. If the question was patience, then no. But hasty is different.
- Good memory. I have a lot of good memories. I just can't recall where I put them.
- Moving. I *really* hate moving. We just did it about 6 months ago. Blech.
- Motivates oneself and others. Motivating others motivates me, especially if the others are quitting smoking via the Chantix route, but otherwise this is a mixed and variable bag.
- Sickness usually of the head and chest. I do have a feeling I'm sick in the head now that someone was brave enough to ask the question. Not so much in the chest, thankfully, now that I've quit smoking.
- Sexy in a way that only their lover can see. I'm leaving this one be because I'm not even sure where to go with this, but I did finally shave my legs after longer than I care to admit for the world to know (in case that's related in some way).
Brandie will be joining this silliness. Come on - anyone else?
JANUARY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people’s flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking and productive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very stubborn and money cautious.
FEBRUARY: Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent and clever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislikes unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizes dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.
MARCH: Attractive personality. Sexy. Affectionate. Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented. Loves special things. Moody.
APRIL: Active and dynamic. Decisive and hasty but tends to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people’s problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving. Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their lover can see.
MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
JUNE: Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite and soft-spoken. Having ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Able to show character. Easily hurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.
JULY: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation. Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people’s feelings. Tactful. Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody and easily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets. Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically and mentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving. Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judges people through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Loves to be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to be quiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Not aggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems. Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.
AUGUST: Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride in oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends.
SEPTEMBER: Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people’s mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves leisure and traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.
OCTOBER: Loves to chat. Loves those who loves them. Loves to take things at the center. Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn’t pretend. Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly. Always making friends. Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer. Opinionated. Does not care of what others think. Emotional. Decisive. Strong clairvoyance. Loves to travel, the arts and literature. Touchy and easily jealous. Concerned. Loves outdoors. Just and fair. Spendthrift. Easily influenced. Easily loses confidence. Loves children.
NOVEMBER: Has a lot of ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinks forward. Unique and brilliant. Extraordinary ideas. Sharp thinking. Fine and strong clairvoyance. Can become good doctors. Dynamic in personality. Secretive. Inquisitive. Knows how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative but amiable. Brave and generous. Patient. Stubborn and hard-hearted. If there is a will, there is a way. Determined. Never give up. Hardly becomes angry unless provoked. Loves to be alone. Thinks differently from others. Sharp-minded. Motivates oneself. Does not appreciate praises. High-spirited. Well-built and tough. Deep love and emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest and keeps secrets. Not able to control emotions. Unpredictable.
DECEMBER: Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egotistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.