I was waiting for the perfect occasion, and since yesterday got away from me and today threatens to do the same (I'm in shades of hell that cannot be discussed publicly, and it's frightening and makes me wish for beaches made of alcoholic slushy drinks and men who braid your hair in between bringing more frosty drinks - no, nothing serious, just work gone nutty) 6 words is about perfect for today, so here we go:
Laughed, cried, erred, learned, sang. Loved.
1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links; and
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play