Seven Sentence SaturdayI'm being super efficient here because that's how I roll. Seven Sentence Saturday combined with finally catching up from when I was long ago tagged by Shadow for 6 unspectacular quirks and more (relatively) recently tagged by Cathy for 7 random facts about me. These introductory sentences just written don't count because I said so.
- I'm just really not a fan of comics.
- I call myself Buttercup sometimes when I talk to myself, and yes, I do talk to myself.
- All lattes from Starbucks require a straw, preferably the shorter ones, but I'll settle for a longer one in a pinch.
- I call things by how I like to name them, regardless of the "real" name, like a gazebo that's special to me and Tom that is called "our zebra" just because it is.
- Though I haven't lived in Japan for the past 11 years, I still can't bear the thought of wearing shoes in my house and also think it's kind of weird when y'all do.
- Driving at night or in the rain seriously freaks me out, especially both at once and especially in my deathtrap car, so if I absolutely must drive in those conditions, I drive (unsafely) about 40mph on a 65mph highway for fear of hydroplaning.
- I'm happy about 85%-95% of the time, but I believe in fully feeling the sadness or anger or "other" when it comes, too, as long as I'm not acting like an ass to anyone because of how I feel (still practicing).