Seven Sentence Saturday
- I had a different post prepared, but then I was laid off on Friday.
- Please, no worries because this isn't all bad and will be OK.
- I was pretty sure it was coming.
- Oddly, it's shocking even when I saw it coming and even when last time years ago I saw it coming, too - advance suspicion and previous experience are irrelevant.
- The shock is disorienting and clouds the head and brings forth an amazing array of emotions.
- I'll be in bed before this posts at midnight, even on a Friday night, which, if you know how late I stay awake, is amazing testament to how much impact life can have on a body and can zap all energy.
- Still, I smile thinking about how sleeping a little later on weekdays will nicely restore my energy, and if you read my private blog (if not, you are welcome, just email me and check your spam folder if you don't see the OK), you'll understand why I'm OK aside from the shockiness (which just now became a new word).